Saturday, April 24, 2010

It's a Brand New Blog...errr Day

Thanks for checking out new my photo blog of the Mid West. Since I'm a new transplant to this region of the U.S., it's a very different landscape visually. I'm making myself get out and shoot pictures to keep the flow going and try to have that connection with my cameras. I hope to share some of what I see here in Fairmont, Minnesota, as well as the surround regions of the state. The one thing that is different from the Rocky Mountain region of Colorado I just left is a wide expanse of open sky. Colorado had a lot of sky, but was rimmed with the 14,000-foot mountain peaks. Here tree lines and the ever-present elevator punctuate the skyline. I see this open expanse of sky as a theme I will try to play upon in some of my images.

Check back often as I will try and be faithful to updating these pages. All images and text are Copyright Joseph Kreiss 2010.Unauthorized use is prohibited

No comments:

Post a Comment